Our 13 STUWO student accommodation in Vienna offer you everything a student’s heart desires – from modern design apartments to cozy student rooms and shared apartments, equipped with everything you need in a new home.
- All-in rent – everything is included here: heating, hot water, electricity, high-speed WiFi, and TV connection.
- Your apartment will also be cleaned regularly and free of charge.
- And of course you can use many leisure activities such as fitness or wellness rooms, sauna, party and music rehearsal rooms, as well as our beloved rooftop terraces or gardens free of charge.
- Your pet is welcome at the STUWO student accommodation Dückegasse in Vienna as well! Here you can move in with your dog or cat.
- Of course we also offer barrier-free and furnished rooms.
Our dormitories are in close proximity to all educational institutions. So you can get to your lectures and fellow students quickly.
- University of Vienna
- Technical University
- University of Veterinary Medicine
- University of Economics and Business
- Medical University
- University sports center
- Faculty of Law
- Academy of Fine Arts
- University of Music and Arts
- Webster Private University
- College of Higher Education
- Campus AKH
- Campus Brigittenau
- Higher schools
Vienna as a study location:
Vienna is one of the oldest university cities. Almost 200,000 students appreciate the diverse range of educational opportunities with almost 20 universities and technical colleges. That makes Vienna the largest student city in the entire German-speaking area.
The Austrian capital not only impresses young people as a popular educational location, but also with its trendy bars, popular festivals and modern and historical architecture. Vienna offers you an above-average quality of life and is therefore one of the most livable cities in the world. The city center is considered the historical core and offers world-famous sights such as the Hofburg, St. Stephen’s Cathedral and the State Opera. Apart from that, you shouldn’t miss this one:
- Experience the unique smell and taste experience of the Naschmarkt
- Enjoy the traditional Viennese coffee house culture with delicious pastries
- Marvel at Vienna from above and take a ride on the Vienna Ferris wheel in the Prater at sunset!